Our top priority is to provide the best service handling your return.
We understand that sometimes it is necessary to return something.
do our best to make the process as easy as possible.
- Our mistake - Full credit including shipping charges - Replacement will be sent, we pay
- Defective Products - will be replaced, repaired or refunded at our
discretion. We pay the shipping.
- Defective Software - must be returned first,will be replaced or refunded
at our discretion.
You must document the defect in writing and sign the document
so we can present it to the manufacturer for credit.
We pay the shipping.
- Damaged Orders - damage should be noted on the carrier's bill
of lading at the time of delivery.
Proceed to file a claim with the carrier.
- Notify Us - immediately upon receiving as damaged order
- Concealed Damage - upon discovering the damage notify us. Notify
the carrier and file a claim. You must file a claim with the carrier.
Why must I file a claim with the carrier? You must file a claim because the
damage was done in transit and the carrier must pay the claim.
We can't just
send out another order without being paid. We will work with you as much as
possible if this occurs.
All others - Ordered wrong, etc.
- Product packaging not opened or damaged - Credit for product only - 10%
restock charge -
you pay all shipping and processing fees.
- Product packaging has been opened or damaged (product must not be damaged).
Credit for product minus 25% restocking charge - you pay all shipping and
Note: We may offer the option
if we can get credit from our supplier. Some products
may not be return if the package has been opened
and the product
is not defective.
- Software - opened software that is not defective cannot be returned.
Refused Orders - Any reason.
Refused orders are a real problem. It is better to accept the order and make
arrangements to return it.
- If you have given us the wrong shipping address and the order is refused -
You may have the order re-shipped. You are responsible for all shipping and
any other fees (re-packing, etc.). You pay all shipping and processing fees.
- If you have refused an order because you don't want it - You are
responsible for all shipping charges and all processing fees including a
25% re-stocking charge. If the product was special order and can not
be returned to the supplier, you will receive no credit. We will ship
it, at your expense to your desired location.
We will always try to work with you if a situation arises. We must have clearly
for your protection and for our protection under the law.
If you have a problem with the way your order handled or shipped, then you
need to contact
us so that we can make it right.
You can contact us by email using our contact
You can call us at 623-772-0623
You can write to us at this address:
11221 W. Olive Drive
Avondale, AZ 85392
We are here to provide customer service.